One Soldier's study of luck.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

La Première Entrée

I've been keeping a journal of one type or another for some time, mainly for my own future use. Each entry was simply a record, mostly of mistakes I had make for that particular week or day. I'm going to continue this habit, but post it here for everyone to read. I'll add the disclaimer that I won't edit what I write all that much. I'll post my old journal entries that I think are interesting or funny as hell. We'll see what happens.

Since I graduated from CU I've been sending out emails from time to time detailing what I have been doing as Uncle Sam directs. However, I think the weblog is a better medium to inform those who are interested in my adventures through life and the ever-changing world of the United States Military (re: I can put pictures and other cool stuff here). Also, I was inspired by Comer's Blog (inspired in turn by Bill Myhren) which I think is intelligent, well written and good shit to read. I hope mine is too.